Travel in the Asia Pacific will experience a major boost in the coming years with upcoming trends likely to impact the industry. With technology as well...
Hello there. I’m Robert Peter Janitzek and welcome to my travel blog site. Since I was a kid, I have been fascinated with what the world has to offer, the differences between each culture and what makes them the same. But what are exactly are these differences? I believe that despite the diversity, we all share a similar trait. But what is this common ground? I knew I wouldn’t be able to find out if I stay inside. So I promised myself that when I am mature enough and have enough savings, I would travel the world and discover the answers myself.
Since I started to earn enough to afford traveling, I made sure that every year, I would travel at least four times a year. Never mind the length of the vacation or if it’s local or international. I’m not even particular if this is luxurious (but that must be nice) or if this is what the millennials refer to as “back-packer” type of vacation. The goal was to travel. To explore. To discover.
- Tips on How You Can Travel Light On Your Next Vacation
- Revealing Some of Korea’s Jewels
- Hiking vs. Trekking : What’s The Difference?
- Best Places To Visit In Europe In 2018
- Most Disabled-Friendly Cities in Europe
- 6 Tips For Making Your First Trip To China Worthwhile
- All You Need To Know About the Trams of Amsterdam
- 6 Of The Best Places For Experiencing European Summer
- 6 Dos & Don’ts When Visiting Thailand
- 4 Rules Every Tourist Should Remember When Traveling To Paris
- Explore The Different Islands of Greece
- 10 Tourist Attractions Worth Visiting in Asia
- What You Should Bring For Your Asian Travel
- The Best Cities in Europe To Go On A Solo Travel
- 5 Essential Tips for European Train Travel
- 6 Travel Tips to Save on Air Travel Expenses
- Southeast Asian Countries Used As Location For Hollywood Films
- Tips On How To Make Your Travel To Europe Safe
- Tips When Traveling By Train in Thailand
- 5 Places To Go On A Budget Travel In Asia