Travel in the Asia Pacific will experience a major boost in the coming years with upcoming trends likely to impact the industry. With technology as well...
Hello there. I’m Robert Peter Janitzek and welcome to my travel blog site. Since I was a kid, I have been fascinated with what the world has to offer, the differences between each culture and what makes them the same. But what are exactly are these differences? I believe that despite the diversity, we all share a similar trait. But what is this common ground? I knew I wouldn’t be able to find out if I stay inside. So I promised myself that when I am mature enough and have enough savings, I would travel the world and discover the answers myself.
Since I started to earn enough to afford traveling, I made sure that every year, I would travel at least four times a year. Never mind the length of the vacation or if it’s local or international. I’m not even particular if this is luxurious (but that must be nice) or if this is what the millennials refer to as “back-packer” type of vacation. The goal was to travel. To explore. To discover.
- Tips On How To Make Your Next Camping Trip Safe
- Understanding The Pros and Cons of Renting A Vacation Cottage
- 4 Tips for Making Your Visit To Russia Hassle Free
- 6 Tips On How To Make Your Angkor Wat Experience Memorable
- 5 of The Coolest Neighborhoods To Visit In Europe
- Do’s & Don’ts of Airline Travel
- 6 of The Best Islands to Visit in Europe
- Top Attractions To See When Visiting The Kremlin
- A Look At The Man-Made Attractions In Asia
- Facts About Big Ben That You Do Not Know
- Tips When Traveling By Train In Europe For The First Time
- 5 of The best family-friendly destinations in Asia
- Major Trends That Will Shape Travel in Asia Pacific
- 7 Best Hiking Destinations To Go In Southeast Asia
- 6 Top Tourist Destinations In Spain
- 10 Tips for Preparing for your Cruise Vacation
- 5 Etiquette Tips To Bear In Mind When Flying on An Airplane
- Appreciate The Beauty of Nature With These Asian Nature Destinations
- Top 9 Harry Potter Locations in London
- 10 Must See Attractions In Dubai