Travel in the Asia Pacific will experience a major boost in the coming years with upcoming trends likely to impact the industry. With technology as well...
Hello there. I’m Robert Peter Janitzek and welcome to my travel blog site. Since I was a kid, I have been fascinated with what the world has to offer, the differences between each culture and what makes them the same. But what are exactly are these differences? I believe that despite the diversity, we all share a similar trait. But what is this common ground? I knew I wouldn’t be able to find out if I stay inside. So I promised myself that when I am mature enough and have enough savings, I would travel the world and discover the answers myself.
Since I started to earn enough to afford traveling, I made sure that every year, I would travel at least four times a year. Never mind the length of the vacation or if it’s local or international. I’m not even particular if this is luxurious (but that must be nice) or if this is what the millennials refer to as “back-packer” type of vacation. The goal was to travel. To explore. To discover.
- How You Can Make Your Next Travel Enjoyable On A Tight Budget
- How To Pack For Airplane Travel
- 5 Things To Do When Visiting Bangkok
- 5 Asian Destinations To Go On A Scenic Train Journey
- How To Make Your Cruise A Truly Worthwhile Experience
- Top 10 Activities You Can do in The Himalayas
- Tips On How To Make Shopping Abroad A Worthwhile Experience
- 6 Of The Best Places For Experiencing European Summer
- How To Save on Transportation When Traveling Abroad
- Basic Rules To Follow when Hiking in The Swiss Alps
- 6 Top Hiking Destinations in Southeast Asia
- 6 Asian Destinations To Go Bungee Jumping
- How To Make The Most Of Your Hong Kong Shopping Experience
- Revealing 5 Kid Friendly Destinations in Asia
- Tips When Traveling By Train In Europe For The First Time
- Go On A Romantic Getaway In These European Destinations
- Most Disabled-Friendly Cities in Europe
- Unveiling The Different Christmas Traditions in Asia
- 6 Tips For Making Your First Trip To China Worthwhile
- The 5 Best Cities To Travel For Work In Europe